Completely built by hand—stitched, bound and adorned with polymer clay, wood, and natural elements. Has a total of 200 pages (approximately 400 total front and back). The book facing measures roughly 6.5 inches by 9 inches with pages being about 5.5 inx8.5in.
The pages are approximately 75% high quality acid free blank unlined paper with antiqued finish- the remaining 25% being cardstock, scrapbooking style pages, and antiqued parchment sheets.
*PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING*
IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE WHEN PURCHASING THIS GRIMOIRE THAT IT SHOULD BE HANDLED WITH CARE AS THE HAND-CRAFTED DETAIL IS MORE DELICATE THAN A FACTORY-MANUFACTURED SOLID FACED BOOK. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A JOURNAL THAT YOU CAN GRAB, THROW IN YOUR BAG AND GO, THIS GRIMOIRE IS NOT FOR YOU.
IT IS MADE WITH MIXED MEDIA INCLUDING VEGAN SUEDE, WOOD, POLYMER CLAY, AND NATURAL ELEMENTS. THE 3-D MATERIALS ARE FIXED TO THE FACE OF THE BOOK USING ADHESIVES.
All sales are final, no refunds. Please contact the seller if any questions arise or about shipping issues.
There are no reviews yet.